James River Insurance Agency
James River Insurance Agency
James River Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency that specializes in property and casualty, business and life insurance. We represent multiple insurance carriers so that we can find you the perfect fit for your home, auto, business and life insurance.
Having been in business in the Richmond area since August 1994, we know the insurance marketplace and what the people of Virginia need.
We have competitive pricing and are known for our outstanding customer service. If you have had problems with your current agent or are unhappy with your insurance company, please call and speak with Todd Sumser, Angela Toney, Monica Coleman, or Paige Skidmore
There are several reasons to choose an independent insurance agent:
1. We give you excellent service and competitive prices because we can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
2. Unlike other agents, we are not beholden to one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
3. We assist you when you have a claim.
4. As your agent, we are your personal consultant, working with you to help determine your needs.
5. We offer you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
6. We are a value hunter, looking after your pocketbook by finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
7. We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, and life. We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
8. We treat you like a person, not just another number
9. Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent’s livelihood. Therefore, serving you is our most important concern.
James River Insurance Agency, Inc.
101 Buford Road
Richmond, VA 23235
First Time Buyers >Too Many Experts
It can be difficult to make an informed homebuying decision when confronted by advice from too many "experts." If you have just found the house you want to buy, you are probably feeling completely thrilled and confused at the same time. You trust the agent who helped you and feel that the advice you received is solid. But you also want to get opinions about the house from your best friend, your parents, and your Uncle Chuck, who has an inactive real estate license.
If you get input from too many sources, you could find yourself even more confused than you already are. Your best friend can provide moral support, but might not know the market in your area. Your parents may go into shock because they feel that they got so much more house for their money 30 years ago--and it cost them a fraction of the price you are going to pay.
Even though Uncle Chuck passed the real estate exam, his insights won't be as relevant as those of a professional who is currently working the market. It's not that you shouldn't consult your family and friends--just don't go overboard. Rely on the advice of professionals you trust--a structural inspector, loan officer, and a good real estate agent, so that you can feel comfortable about having made an informed decision.
What 6,500 seat American theater was the location for the scene where the original 1933 King Kong breaks his chains onstage?
The famous Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, built by the Shriners in 1906 to resemble an exotic Arabian mosque.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >