James River Insurance Agency
James River Insurance Agency
James River Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency that specializes in property and casualty, business and life insurance. We represent multiple insurance carriers so that we can find you the perfect fit for your home, auto, business and life insurance.
Having been in business in the Richmond area since August 1994, we know the insurance marketplace and what the people of Virginia need.
We have competitive pricing and are known for our outstanding customer service. If you have had problems with your current agent or are unhappy with your insurance company, please call and speak with Todd Sumser, Angela Toney, Monica Coleman, or Paige Skidmore
There are several reasons to choose an independent insurance agent:
1. We give you excellent service and competitive prices because we can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
2. Unlike other agents, we are not beholden to one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
3. We assist you when you have a claim.
4. As your agent, we are your personal consultant, working with you to help determine your needs.
5. We offer you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
6. We are a value hunter, looking after your pocketbook by finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
7. We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, and life. We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
8. We treat you like a person, not just another number
9. Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent’s livelihood. Therefore, serving you is our most important concern.
James River Insurance Agency, Inc.
101 Buford Road
Richmond, VA 23235
Relocation >Buying Out Of State
People who are moving to another state are usually concerned about how they will be able to monitor the purchase or sale of a home across state lines. Your local real estate agent can assist you in the process of buying or selling property out-of-state.
The National Association of Realtors is a nation-wide network of real estate sales professionals, similar to the local Association of Realtors. Almost every real estate professional is who is a member of the local association is also a member of the national organization. This professional affiliation among real estate agents all across the country works to your advantage when you buy or sell out-of-state property.
Your local real estate agent can contact an agency in the area where you want to buy or sell. When the relationship with the out-of-state real estate agent is established, your agent can coordinate arrangements by selecting houses for your consideration and helping you to strike a deal when you have made a selection. Having a local sales professional to help you work out any problems that may arise is a real plus.
What was the location for the classic silent movie scene where Harold LLoyd dangles from a huge clock high above the city?
That scene from "Safety Last"was filmed at the Brockman Building, one block south of the Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >